$25.00+ per hour (D.O.E)
Full Job Description
Jacquet Mid Atlantic is one of the premier service centers in the north east that specializes in stainless steel and nickel alloys in both plate and long products. Jacquet Mid Atlantic is the US headquarters for Jacquet Metals and is the largest of the US locations with a brand-new building that boasts 110,000 square feet under roof, and additional storage outside.
We are searching for a qualified Maintenance Technician to help us prevent downtime on our machines and keep everything moving in the right direction.
- Responsible to troubleshoot, adjust and repair all manual and CNC machinery including: Waterjets, Plasma, Plate/Bar saws, Laser, vertical lathe, and horizontal engine lathe.
- Establish and maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for all machinery in the shop.
- Provide building maintenance as needed
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace mechanical components such as motors, drive chains, pulleys, rollers, ball screws, chillers, intensifiers, high pressure lines.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace pneumatic equipment such as hydraulic air compressors, pumps, hoses and cylinders.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace electrical components fuses, circuit breakers, plc's, 120V, 230V, and 480V lines and circuit boards.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections of plant equipment
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical systems
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, Preventative Maintenance, Machine, Troubleshooting, Repair, PLC Troubleshooting, Motors, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics Maintenance
Additional Skills & Qualifications: Pneumatics is a +; Electronics is a +
Hours: 1st shift, with some overtime