Ready to jump-start your career where your talent and skills are valued? As a Class A CDL Driver, you will be working as part of a team consisting of highly dedicated workers in an environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance. You will be driving the newest state-of-the-art equipment in the industry -- and work in an industry that provides sustainable solutions for the benefit of our environment, where drivers are welcomed by our clients because we're the good guys! We are looking for drivers with a great work ethic and the drive to succeed!
Why work for us? ERC Midwest LLC offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package, including health, dental and vision plans, STD and LTD, and Life Insurance within one month of employment. We also offer fully paid training, a 401(k) match upon eligibility to enroll, a signing bonus, and tuition reimbursement.
CDL DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loading, unloading, and safely transporting non-hazardous and hazardous materials.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment while maintaining the appearance of company equipment to meet company standards.
- Interfacing and creating a "Wow!" experience for our clients at the point of delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
- Reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after pickups.
- Great annual earnings potential.
- Signing Bonus.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental plans, disability, and life insurance plans
within one month of hire.
- Fully paid training period.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous PTO Plan.
- Employee-focused work environment.
- Home Every Night.
Driving experience preferred; tanker experience a plus; driving school graduates encouraged to apply.
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
Class A CDL (Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements are a plus)
ERC Midwest LLC (ERCM) is an environmental services company that provides hazardous and non-hazardous waste, recycling, and cleaning solutions to manufacturing clients in all industries. These solutions include Wastewater Treatment, Fuels Blending, Transportation, Container Processing, Waste Identification & Packaging, Waste to Energy, Industrial Cleaning, and Chemical Recycling. Clients depend on ERC Midwest for the transportation and treatment of their industrial waste.
Inquiries to THIS EMAIL .