If you love the outdoors, working with your hands, and have a passion for bringing visions to life, keep reading!
The Under Canvas Manufacturing team is a dynamic group of individuals who come together each day to get the job done. When a job is finished and everyone gives it their stamp of approval, we let it go out the door. Hence, we work closely to achieve a goal, and all take pride in what we accomplish.
While we are a manufacturing facility and most of our jobs have proven plans and designs, there are many opportunities to exercise your attention to detail, add innovation, and ultimately bring to life quality products. We have opportunities that range from routine repetition to complex problem solving. Dependent upon your drive and desire, we are confident we can find a position for you that not only compensates you well but also builds your resume of skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operate hand tools, power tools, table and panel saws, planers, and a tape measure for the purpose of breaking down raw materials into usable components. These components are then arranged to build out specialized furniture, structures and products used throughout our Under Canvas Camp locations.
- Work with the team to efficiently produce products by given deadlines.
- Problem solve through logistical or design challenges.
- Assist team members as needed on additional projects.
WHAT IT TAKES
- The ability to review and understand written work instructions.
- Stamina to work while standing most of the time.
- The ability to lift, push, pull up to 50lbs.
- Work independently and as a team.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to always improve.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Woodshop CNC experience is a plus.
Contribute to a growing company while earning competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plans. Learn, grow, and collaborate with team members in a values-driven culture.