Who We Are:
Established and growing exponentially, Triage Partners is proud to be celebrating 19 years in business as the National Premier Provider in the telecommunications industry! With exceptional customer focus in mind, we provide a variety services including fiber and cable installation services, engineering design, as well as integrated supply chain software solutions. Our goal is to provide unprecedented efficiencies to meet the demands of a fast-paced world.
As a member of our Team, you must be:
- Quality-driven Trusted resources, providing quality services without question.
- Team-oriented Collaborative and cohesive, demonstrating relationships matter.
- Innovative Providing solutions and critical thinking, with an innovative approach.
Currently, we are proud to be a part of a robust fiber build-out, and will be servicing 150,000 homes across Southern CA area. We are on pace for 55,000 home installations from September to December 2021, and project 400,000 residential fiber build-outs in 2022!
Perks of Working at Triage:
- A $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Ability to dispatch from home
- Comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, and life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation Time
- Mileage and Cellphone Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous training and personal development opportunities
- A quality Employee Recognition Program
- A competitive base pay with additional earning potential
Service Installation Technician Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Complete scheduled installations, reconnects, and disconnects and other activities associated with the operation and maintenance of fiber residential installation.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor technical problems.
- Minimum of two years of experience is preferred in service installation in the fiber, cable, satellite, or residential alarm industry; but we will train the right candidate!
- Employees must use personal truck, SUV or van (will receive mileage reimbursement).
- Must have valid driver's license, registration, and auto insurance.
- Complete work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with industry standards.
- Have schedule flexibility to meet constantly changing customer demands.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Cannot be afraid of heights and must be comfortable working both indoors and outdoors.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
Employment with Triage Partners CA, LLC is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening (including MVR).