* $1,000 sign on bonus *
* $1,000 referral bonuses *
United Gear and Assembly, Inc. is a premier manufacturer and supplier of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to various global OEMs in construction, agriculture, transportation, automotive, defense, and other industries. Based out of Hudson, WI, we are vertically integrated with a broad range of capabilities encompassing Engineering, Manufacturing, Full Heat Treating and Assembly. With a reputation built on satisfying quality requirements, narrow shipping windows, responsiveness to customers needs and a competitive position in the global market, UGA has become a world-class supplier to the industry. United Gear & Assembly is ISO/TS16929:2009 registered and we combine our engineering expertise, industry and application knowledge with design and process collaboration, to bring our customers high quality, cost effective solutions, delivered on time.
United Gear & Assembly offers a generous benefits program, which includes; health, HRA, FSA, vision and dental insurance, 401k program with 4% company contribution, company paid short term disability and life insurance with additional elective life insurance available, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays and a profit sharing plan.
- A Maintenance Technician will have experience working in a CNC machining facility. Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on machine equipment, facility equipment, and property structures. All work will be done in compliance with our safety rules and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns including hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical
- Must have the ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical diagrams and prints
- Must have general knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot minor facility repairs including HVAC systems
- Must have the ability to use basic test equipment to troubleshoot electrical, electronic power and control systems.
- Must be able to understand and interpret machine parameters
- Basic fabrication skills including carpentry and welding
- Experience performing preventative and predictive maintenance on a variety of equipment
- Must be able to comply with safety standards and procedures
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Four years experience or trade school/vocational training.
- CNC background a plus
6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.