How do you define a life of purpose?
At NorthStar, we know it's never too late to find your calling. Whether you're entry-level, a seasoned professional, or considering a complete career change all you need is the desire to truly make a difference in the lives of others. Limited sales experience? That's okay. We're more focused on hiring great communicators with a passion for helping people. We don't hire resumes. We hire Promise Keepers & Peace-of-Mind Providers.
Ranked one of Selling Power's Top 50 Companies to Sell For, we pride ourselves on providing sales careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the income potential to change yours.
Full-Time Level: Entry Travel: No
What do you need to be a successful Family Service Advisor at Northstar? Here are a few of the top traits we look for:
As a Sales Representative on Chapel of the Chimes Hayward's Family Service team, you'll help families and their loved ones create the ultimate celebration of life. With vision and compassion, you'll provide the most meaningful and necessary gift anyone could receive helping families plan for their future by creating a clear road map to having their wishes honored. With more and more families electing to pre-plan and pre-pay their funeral and cemetery arrangements, you will see a long-term career ahead of you that will never be replaced by technology or automation. This is a people business and it always will be.
Please note that all applicants applying for this position may simultaneously be considered for similar positions at Chapel of the Chimes Oakland in Oakland, CA, if desired.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, and availability
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs
- Complete paperwork neatly and accurately, including all interment verification procedure
- Answer inquiries about products and services for both pre-need planning and at-need preparation
- Call and confirm all arrival times for current day memorial services
- Set up meetings with clients to help review potential services
- Explain all options of pre-need property, merchandise and services to families
- High level of integrity, empathy and passion
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Great Communication and People Skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to generate sales through prospecting and cold calling
- Creative, outgoing and energetic
- Valid driver's license
Many Career Paths, One Journey
NSMG has a nationwide footprint, with over 85 locations spanning all time zones in the continental US, including Hawaii. So, if you're a future leader looking for realistic career advancement opportunities and the stability and plan to get you there: We've got you.
Give yourself a raise in 2020. Your purpose starts here - Apply today.
Want to see what it's like to be a Sales Advisor at NorthStar? Check out the video below:
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.