American Management Association International (www.amanet.org) is a world leader in talent development, advancing the skills of individuals to drive business success. AMA's approach to improving performance combines experiential learninglearning through doingwith opportunities for ongoing professional growth at every step of one's career journey. AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of products and services, including classroom and virtual seminars, webcasts, webinars, podcasts, conferences, corporate and government solutions, business books and research. Organizations worldwide, including the majority of the Fortune 500, turn to AMA as their trusted partner in professional development and draw upon its experience to enhance skills, abilities and knowledge with noticeable results from day one.
AMA is looking for Regional Account Managers - Corporate Learning Solutions ("CLS") who will identify, develop, communicate and manage appropriate business solutions based upon the client's unique performance needs. RAMs will generate and achieve revenue goals.
Come join our great sales team
between now and December 31, 2021,
and earn a RETENTION BONUS
- Achieve Corporate Learning Solutions ("CLS") revenue to meet/exceed sales quota.
- Actively develop and grow CLS accounts within assigned territory.
- Manage CLS sales from prospecting and lead qualification through delivery, including customer follow up, writing and submitting proposals, orchestrating course leader preparation and closing.
- Ensure all training delivery logistical concerns are addressed and any tailoring is completed.
- Follow up after delivery to gauge customer satisfaction and gain repeat business.
- Implement strategies for account acquisition, penetration and development.
- Qualify all leads, initiate a sales cycle and track appropriate activity.
- Maintain accurate documentation and statistics: lead tracking, business in process, forecast, report of sale, trainer request form, lead qualification worksheets and AMA contact management systems.
- Communicate across market, service and delivery teams to implement best practices across operational processes.
- Maintain comprehensive professional and technical knowledge using all available resources.
- Work effectively and collaborate with all other sales units to grow accounts for larger revenue potential.
- Ability to work with in a team environment.
- Other related duties.
- Associates Degree and 3+ years business experience, or 6+ years of equivalent business experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills - both verbal and written - required.
- Proficient in SalesForce.com and MS Office.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive quotas in a B to B environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team environment, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to prospect and have a high energy level.
- Ability to uncover opportunities and close sales.
- Hours may vary (based on territory, e.g. supporting CA.).
- Travel in accordance with business need.
An EOE/AA Employer, M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans- an ADA compliance organization