Ready to jump-start your career where your talent and skills are valued? As an Industrial Service Technician/Operator, you will be working as part of a team consisting of highly dedicated workers in an environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance. You will be utilizing the newest state-of-the-art equipment in the industry -- and work in an industry that provides sustainable solutions for the benefit of our environment. We specialize in making the impossible possible, by tackling highly specialized cleaning, demolition, and remediation projects. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of an elite team that provides excellent service and professionalism, with a great work ethic and the drive to succeed!
Why work for us? ERC Midwest LLC offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package, including health, dental and vision plans, STD and LTD and Life Insurance within one month of employment. We offer fully paid training, a 401(k) match upon eligibility to enroll, and tuition reimbursement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in confined spaces. May require Crawling, Lifting up to 50lbs
- Handling, packaging and transportation of both Hazardous and Non Hazardous materials
- Use of Hydro-blast equipment, Forklift, and Skid loader
- Build expertise in specialty vacuum equipment, confined space entry mechanical, industrial hygiene instrumentation, pneumatic tools, electrical tools and varying degrees of manual use hand tools
- Completion of critical path documentation; Manifests, Drivers Logs, Job Summary, Permits etc.
- Communicate with Project Manager and on-site customers
- Occasional weekend and evening overtime hours