Internet Manager Kearny Mesa Subaru
Kearny Mesa Subaru is currently looking for a professional, outgoing and positive Internet Manager to lead our growing team. Subaru experience is preferred and sales experience within the automotive industry is required. We are searching for the best of the best! We offer a very competitive pay plan and are proud to have one of the best work environments in San Diego.
There is great income potential for the right person. We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, trainable and coachable.
- Meet monthly forecast for Subaru sales volume sustaining sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Meet with the General Manager to forecast monthly sales expenses.
- Hire, train, and monitor team members performance.
- Establishes sales quotas and manages overall sales goals.
- Ensures all sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Provides timely and accurate reports on all sales activities as needed.
- Monitors and adjusts inventory to optimize customer choice.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with local businesses and retail consumers that require commercial fleet vehicles.
- Assist in prospecting and qualifying new fleet accounts and retail consumers.
- Build rapport with on-site professionals assisting with their Internet Sales.
- Follow up on daily CRM objectives with the current sales staff.
- Assist in closing deals if necessary.
- Ensure Internet Salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with the customers, co-workers and vendor.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 + years of Automotive Sales Management required.
- Internet Sales experience with verifiable proof of meeting sales targets.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outgoing personality and willing to work with the public on a daily basis.
- Proficient at operation a personal computer including Microsoft Office: Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong take charge leadership attitude with a record of team building to include requiting, training and motivating.
- A complete understanding of all E-commence, CRM and consistent follow up regiment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work in a process driven environment.
Kearny Mesa Subaru offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, advancement opportunities and much more.
Kearny Mesa Subaru is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.