Allied Public Risk, LLC, an exclusive underwriting manager of customized insurance products for public entities, seeks an Administrative Manager to join its public entity underwriting team.
Allied Public Risk offers competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to join an established organization in growth mode. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period, paid time-off in year of hire, 401(k) with generous employer match.
The Administrative Manager is responsible for the administrative functions of the Alternative Markets team.
- Financial Reporting / Reconciliation
- Financial reporting prepare monthly financial reports
- Manage billing and late payments provide weekly reports
- Manage the monthly Bordereaux process
- Prepare annual Alternative Markets Budget with EVP
- Expense reconciliation Reconcile team expenses to budget
- Project Management
- Lead the project management process
- Manage the continuous improvement process
- Manage the team training process
- Producer Agreements
- Work with Underwriters to appoint new producers
- Manage the producer appointment update process
- Work with carrier partners to ensure that fees and surcharge schedule is accurate and current
- Manage the policy form compliance initiative
- Applications and Policy Update Process
- Work with Underwriters to update applications annually
- Manage Policy Updates
- Team Meetings
- Schedule and manage all team meetings
- Provide the documents for and manage the weekly production meeting
- Marketing Initiatives
- Manage the Social Media and Marketing / Email Blast Distribution
- Respond to Verdict Search Request / Projects for Underwriters and Producers
- Manage the Internal / External Audit Process
- Complete internal audits on all accounts within 30 days of policy issuance
- Report out on internal audit status and findings
- Prepare reports and documents for external audits
- Manage the external audit process
- Manage the Share File
- Other projects as assigned
- Manage to travel and expense budget.
- College Graduate Business Degree preferred
- 10 years in Insurance Industry
- Prior Underwriting or Administrative Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Deadline driven
- Detail orientation
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication skills written and oral
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively work with all team members
The position subject to this description will require periodic extensive work hours on a weekly basis. Must be available during peak business periods (April 1 through July 15 and October 1 through December 15).
The job will also require availability during core hours (9 AM PDT to 4 PM CDT).
Business travel limited.