Join one of the largest, privately held redistribution company in the United States!
RJ Schinner is a fast growing, family-owned company that has been in business for over 65 years. RJ Schinner has 18 branches throughout the US, over 500 employees, and provides products to distributors 48 states!
RJ Schinner offers a wide range of employee benefits that includes:
- Competitive wages including base pay, annual merit increases and year-end bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Savings via 401(k) with employer match
- Employer-provided Life Insurance ($50,000 policy)
- Voluntary Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse and children
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Options
- Generous Paid Time Off including PTO, paid Holidays, and paid Leave programs
- Partnership on Employee Discounts Program to provide discounts in over 80 categories
- Employee Pricing on over 12,000 products
- Continuous commitment to technology and equipment enhancements
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Recognition Program(s)
- Understanding of Work-Life Balance
- Ample opportunities for advancement with a rapidly growing company
Job Title: Regional Director Operations
Shift/Hours: Full-time, 1st Shift
Reports To: VP of Operations
Job Summary: Based out of RJ Schinners corporate headquarters, the Regional Director oversees the daily operations of the Distribution Centers that fall within the applicable region. This includes, but it not limited to, P&L responsibility, KPI oversight, audits, continuous improvement, compliance/safety adherence and management of the operations teams. This position will have 4-6 direct reports (Operations Managers). Indirect reports will include the operations teams of supervisors, warehouse and drivers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with all levels of the organization; building a cohesive team environment to ensure process improvement
- Protect the RJ Schinner brand and customers by ensuring service levels are meeting company standards
- Oversee all regional planning, staffing, operation and direction of warehouse
- Communicate business plans and departmental goals/objectives to team
- Create, monitor and publish weekly reports to track KPI's and evaluate performance of teams
- Coach and provide guidance on the evaluation of all warehouse and driver employees
- Establish an appropriate rapport with customers, suppliers, vendors and employees
- Provide training and support on expectations related to processes and procedures
- Promote and enforce workplace safety procedures and measures
- Conducting on-site audits at Distribution Center locations per established schedule
- Oversee any existing branch moves or new branch set up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years warehouse and management experience; 3 years with oversight of multiple distribution centers
- Significant inventory control and SKU management exposure
- Strong interpersonal skills; above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Moderate level of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Location: N89 W14700 Patrita Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
As a Wholesale Re-distributor, R.J. Schinner provides stocks over 12,000 SKUs in over 2,000,000 square feet of warehouse space throughout its 18 locations. Product lines include janitorial/sanitation/cleaning products, food service disposables/packaging/containers, and paper products.
RJ Schinner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.