Join one of the largest, privately held redistribution company in the United States!
RJ Schinner is a fast growing, family-owned company that has been in business for over 65 years. RJ Schinner has 19 branches throughout the US, over 500 employees, and provides products to distributors 48 states!
RJ Schinner offers a wide range of employee benefits that includes:
- Competitive wages including base pay, annual merit increases and year-end bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Savings via 401(k) with employer match
- Employer-provided Life Insurance ($50,000 policy)
- Voluntary Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse and children
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Options
- Generous Paid Time Off including PTO, paid Holidays, and paid Leave programs
- Partnership on Employee Discounts Program to provide discounts in over 80 categories
- Employee Pricing on over 12,000 products
- Continuous commitment to technology and equipment enhancements
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Recognition Program(s)
- Understanding of Work-Life Balance
- Ample opportunities for advancement with a rapidly growing company
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Manager
Shift/Hours: Full-time, 1st Shift
Job Summary: The Warehouse Operations Manager will oversee the daily operations of the Distribution Center including but not limited to inbound, receiving, picking, inventory, and drivers. The Operations Manager is responsible for P&L, KPIs, audits, continuous improvement, compliance/safety adherence and management of the operations teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operations Manager is responsible for all daily operations of the Distribution Center
- Oversight of inventory management, accuracy, damage and returns
- Responsible for inbound, receiving and picking teams and processes
- Interact with all levels of the organization; building a cohesive team environment
- Oversee all planning, staffing, and performance of warehouse and driver teams
- Create, monitor and publish weekly reports to track KPI's to ensure location is meeting standards; Communicate goals and results to team
- Evaluate performance of warehouse and driver employees
- Establish an appropriate rapport with customers, suppliers, vendors and employees
- Provide training and support on expectations related to processes and procedures
- Promote and enforce workplace safety procedures and measures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years warehouse and management experience
- Significant inventory control and SKU management exposure
- Strong interpersonal skills; above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Moderate level of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
As a Wholesale Re-distributor, R.J. Schinner provides stocks over 12,000 SKUs in over 2,000,000 square feet of warehouse space throughout its 18 locations. Product lines include janitorial/sanitation/cleaning products, food service disposables/packaging/containers, and paper products.
RJ Schinner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.