The Personal Training Sales Coordinator is a location specific position, responsible for the financial growth and production of the Personal Training Department. The PTSC works closely with the PT Manager and Coaches to meet the departments sales and training goals. In addition to PT sales and lead generation, the PTSC ensures the maximum effectiveness of selling by instituting ongoing training and development to PT coaches.
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- High School, GED, or Equivalency
- Prior experience with sales and selling
- Prior experience coaching and developing staff
- Active CPR certification- Preferred
- Performs selling of PT sessions & packages, as outlined and approved by City Fitness and Thrive
- Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous customer service.
- Performs all cashiering functions in accordance with department and company cash handling policies and procedures.
- Performs ongoing sales training, development, and evaluations for coaches at all levels
- Conducts staff meetings on regular basis
- Communicates areas of accountability and performance expectations to coaches
- Generates and maintains PT leads and member pipeline
- Communicates and implements best practices as they relate to the success of the department
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all issues or unusual matters and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
- Ensures completion of various daily, weekly and monthly tasks and reports, in a timely and accurate manner, as assigned or requested by management.
- Solicits and reacts accordingly to positive and negative feedback.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Upmost ethical conduct
- Willingness & ability to ask for money
- Ability to motivate/ lead and manage others
- Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and ones own health and fitness
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner