Salary Range:$24.0000 Hourly Onwards
Have you ever considered a career in furniture? Neither did we until Schneiderman's Furniture found us! Schneiderman's can offer you an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a change and potential for growth.
We invite you to learn more about our company and the Product Specialist position at our 3rd generation, Minnesota Family Business. Schneiderman's continues to be an original and premier home furnishings destination at a time when people are investing more time and money at home. You will help people build beautiful spaces in a fulfilling, lucrative role that champions growth and positive change.
As a Product Specialist at Schneiderman's, you will:
- Actively present the best mid-to-high end furniture lines while working your design magic
- Warmly join our guests on their furniture journey by listening to their needs as they shop our showrooms and website
- Build lasting relationships and be 'the person' who expertly knows the best furniture options for each project and space
- Communicate effectively through the entire process from inspiration to delivery and beyond
- Promote Schneiderman's brand and best-in-class service every day
As a Product Specialist at Schneiderman's, we will:
- Provide an extensive New Hire Training Program with time spent at our Lakeville location to be an effective guest-driven product professional
- Supply iPads and mobile technology programs to help you connect and grow your business
- Use focused marketing programs to bring in ample clientele
- Offer Advanced In-Home design training for premium compensation
- Provide full benefits package if you work over 30 hours/week (Health, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance, and ancillary benefits) AND:
- immediate vacation accrual
- liberal merchandise discount,
- bonus programs based on performance
- 401k with Employer match
Pay Structure & Schedule:
- Starting 50k base salary ($24/hour) with Quarterly Bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to increase pay grade as you grow with the company
- Mattress Certified, Mentor, and/or Design Team Member
- Additional income earned through our Exactly Care Program
- Monthly Location Bonus Potential for total team if you do well, we all do well!
- We are here when the business is here; store hours are 10-7 on weekdays and 10-6 on weekends
- It's a retail schedule with work life balance; flexible scheduling options and one weekend off a month
- We're closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter
What we need from you:
- A tech savvy professional that can flourish with advancing technologies
- Expert relationship building skills
- Drive for excellence, passion for positive change, and a love for what you do
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Sound decision-making capabilities
- Ability to create unique and memorable encounters for our guests
- Positivity! It makes everything better
- Ability to lift and place small to medium items up to 25 lbs. (Artwork, small tables, lamps, etc.)
- Ability to maneuver effectively around showroom floor
- This role entails prolonged walking, standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and bending
Learn from the best as you present quality product in gorgeous showrooms where our guests have been experiencing our high level of integrity, honesty, and respect since 1948. We welcome guests for exceptional shopping experiences as our team of bright, motivated, experienced, and warm product specialists navigate through finding the perfect products for each individual walking through our doors.
Safety is our top priority for our company and community. Our COVID-19 response has been swift and all-encompassing as we introduce new policy and procedure while adapting to the new shopping environment. To learn more please visit our website!