See all jobs in New York NY
Job Location: New York, NY
Sales . New York, New York
For three decades, the world's leading firms have relied on Align as a trusted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design, build, delivery and managed services. We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
Align seeks an experienced sales leader to drive, deliver and own the sales and revenue growth of Align IT Transformation Solutions . Qualified candidates must have a proven track record exceeding quota and sales revenue goals. This Individual will be responsible for sales, revenue generation , and business development activities across our lines of business , with a focus on growing our IT Infrastructure Transformation and Azure Managed Cloud client base. This solution delivers cloud led IT transformation for mid-size, enterprise customers. Successful candidates must have a track record of success with sales growth in IT infrastructure transformation and cloud solutions for IT solutions firms. Specifically, we expect this person to develop partner, client and industry relationships that will generate sales opportunities for transforming clients' IT Infrastructure into Align's Managed Azure Solutions . We expect this person to hunt and close IT t ransformation opportunities for commercial level customers (300 to 1000 users) with the expected outcome that as part of this transformation the customer becomes Azure Managed Cloud clients. This individual is will be a hands on contributor to the sales process as well as being responsible for defining and executing strategies to energize the company's revenue growth. This will include developing revenue programs as well as optimizing integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, customer support, pricing, and revenue management. We are looking for a professional who has both successfully managed mid-size cross-functional teams and been a direct contributor to the sales process. All Align Professionals must actively participate, have integrity, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence.
- This position will be based out of our New York City office
- This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary, paid training, and commissions
Revenue Growth (50%)
- Sales and Lead Generation - Assist Align ' s Business Development group in generating new sales leads
- W ork closely with C- s uite clients to c reat e, shap e, and close large cloud transformation deals - b e a " rainmaker "
- Function as a sales overlay, pre - sales support specialist, industry expert and/ or direct sales rep, as appropriate on a deal by deal basis to close new business
- Business Development - Work to create the appropriate partnerships with key vendors
- Vertical Marketing - Work together with other company leaders to optimize and expand Align's
branding and marketing
- Seminar/Speaking engagements - act as Align's ambassador/expert across all geographic markets
- Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership: Through regular communications and executive presentations with client and program teams, display a thorough understanding of current business landscape
Product Development (20%)
- Leverage industry and marketplace intelligence to d riv e innovation , working very closely with a team of experts to shape our solution offerings, maintain our competitive advantage and structure deal s to maximize profitability
- Work with other business leaders within the firm to develop complimentary capabilities and enhance Align's solution offerings
General Operations (20%)
- U ltimate ly responsib le for ensuring that both individual and cumulative annual program financial objectives are met , t his involves having a complete understanding of all components of solution P&Ls (headcount, spend, revenue, system costs, operating expenses and operating income) so as to meet/exceed annual budgets
- Day-to-day sales management :
- Set and manage priorities and expectations
- Ensure compliance is met at all levels and m anage service delivery and process es
- Ongoing management and resolution of any program, team and personnel issues
Client Services / Retention (10%)
- Play a key role in enhancing ongoing account management
- Ensure team and program activities are driven toward maximizing the likelihood of client renewal
- Develop and maintain exceptional business relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors, maintaining a constant pulse on the state of programs and level of client satisfaction
- Minimum 10 years of rel evant IT services sales experience with demonstrated ability to grow business opportunity
- Strong professional network/industry connect ions to identify opportunities , develop effective partnerships, and generate sales opportunities
- Must have a successful track record exceeding revenue goals and quotas for services related to Infrastructure Consolidation, IT Modernization , Managed Services, Managed Cloud and/or Cloud Transformation solutions.
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Understanding of and a successful track record overcoming the challenges associated with managing the creation of commercially compelling , end to end solutions with a critical focus on IT Transformation, IT Infrastructure Optimization , and C loud T ransformation
- Prior experience proactively m anag ing and lead ing team s , including remote members is preferred
- Proven ability in the following areas:
- P resent and facilitate effective meetings at all client levels , including to C-Suite
- Utilize negotiation skills to influence and drive change
- Identify data trends, ask key questions and drive root cause analysis of issues/problems - s ynthesize and develop real requirements/actions
- Act as a consensus builder with client and the internal ly
- Possess the following personal attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a sense of urgency while remaining cool and collected
- Motivated , entrepreneurial and solutions focused demeanor
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solutions and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com .