- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (skills, background, drug)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the day, night, or overnight shifts.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and any applicable jobsite.
- Must possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
The work is performed in various environments. Some areas are climate-controlled, and some are at ambient temperature of operating machinery. All areas have overhead lighting.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, counter tops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break-rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms and common areas
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows and blinds
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be assigned as required.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.