See all jobs in Stanford CA
Job Location: Stanford, CA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25417
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for all on-site business activities for a specifically assigned customer account. Responsibilities include maintaining compliance with established standards and policies for the operation, managing and developing site human resources, as well as meeting site financial goals. Responsible for developing and maintaining a partnership and successful working relationship with the Administrator. Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of service and client satisfaction. Maximizes customer satisfaction, add-on sales and profitability through structured planning and the management and development of the client services team.
Production and Workflow
- Monitors and ensures compliance with established workflow processes and procedures.
- Manages job scheduling to ensure on-time completion of jobs and other critical production and fulfillment deadlines.
- Supervises efficient and economical utilization of equipment, materials and labor.
Supervision and Employee Relations
- Ensures performance improvement through a scheduled plan to train, motivate, develop, and manage site personnel.
- Determines developmental goals and conducts periodic performance reviews with direct reports.
Client Relationship Management
- Develops and manages the relationship with the daily and senior level administrators through formal and informal meetings.
- Resolves complaints escalated by the customer or other end users in a timely manner.
People Management and Development
- Ensures effective performance management with direct reports and oversee the overall process.
- Ensures effective two-way communication with direct reports and within area of responsibility.
Equipment Knowledge and Care
- Establishes a working familiarity with equipment capabilities; maintains all equipment to manufacturer's specifications.
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge and skills of hardware and software through consultation, class instruction, manuals, self-training and exchange of information.
Administration and Reporting
- Maintains targeted levels of profitability.
- Manages and controls inventory and assets.
Single point of contact for the Stanford's CCR team, manages CCRs schedules and workloads.
Joins customer and assessment team for site assessments and conducts small assessments on own.
Resolves or ensures all customer concerns with site operations are addressed, resolved or escalated to Stanford or Canon management as required.
Level I servicing, which consists of minor repairs, replenishment of toners, paper jam clearance, general cleaning, preventative maintenance, stocking of paper, and removing old toner containers for recycling.
Placing service calls, coordinating off site service support as needed, monitoring spare parts and supplies, including consumable inventory control, including toner, staples and paper.
Utilize Netaphor SiteAudit software and ServiceNow tickets, to reactively use for the response to issues such as toner usage, device errors, and meter read collection.
Meter read submission for billing.
End user support for device usage and training
Being the Key contact for device delivery, installs and moves.
Submitting a Weekly Toner, Paper and Service Report Tracker
Ordering toner and placing service calls via the Canon Helpdesk
Paper ordering via the Stanford supply portal.
- Responsible in maintaining compliance with established standards and policies for the operation, managing and developing site human resources, as well as meeting site financial goals.
Preferably 2 plus years of Supervisory or related experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Good computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.