See all jobs in Itasca IL
Job Location: Itasca, IL
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25390
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
The tele prospecting function is responsible for making unsolicited, outbound calls into accounts. Tele prospecting is most e?ective when the targets for calling have been carefully selected and due diligence has been done to acquire contact names, phone numbers and email addresses prior to calling. This function will use tele prospecting within multi-channel communications with target accounts and contacts.
- Makes unsolicited, outbound calls into accounts.
- Selects targeted list to call on for specific product or services.
- Spends the majority of time speaking with gatekeepers and intermediaries to build trust and credibility with the prospect or customer in order to win the right to engage.
- Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with software/ printing /equipment/ electronics sales preferred, but not required.
- Desire to initiate high volume of outbound calls.
- Ability to handle questions and objections.
- Ability to have a meaningful dialogue with Level C contacts.
- Aptitude to qualify leads.
- Eagerness to network, social selling through organizations.
- Professional, outgoing, persistent personality traits.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate in depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted audience.
- Strong engagement with the decision makers.
- Ability to work closely with outside reps.
- Must be able to persist despite slow and uncertain progress.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.