See all jobs in Tukwila WA
Job Location: Tukwila, WA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25459
Category: Field Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Services and maintains Canon Solutions America supported products in accordance with Service and Parts Standards to achieve efficiency and a high level of customer satisfaction. Performs routine maintenance according to documented standards and assists with installations. Unresolved problems will be escalated in accordance with standard procedures.
- Reports to manager product failure trends and serviceability issues, with necessary supported documentation, ensuring accurate information and record keeping.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
- Properly maintains all technical information, FSR's, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Possesses good customer communication and satisfaction skills.
- Responsible for maintaining the performance of assigned machines.
- Responsible for maintaining performance at a level which helps to achieve the branch/district's overall metric targets.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience required.
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments. Successful completion of the 120-day introductory period and completion of the PDIF new hire class.
- Requires some travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment, perform shift work and do on-call rotations.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.