See all jobs in Burlington NJ
Job Location: Burlington, NJ
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25473
Position Type: Full-Time
Under normal supervision, responsible for the administration and billing of service agreements. Works in a collaborative environment with Sales, other administrative departments and Service Management while always keeping the customers' requirements and satisfaction as a top priority.
- Interacts with customers regularly to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Reviews and validates pricing and terms of service agreements and purchase orders.
- Responsible for higher volume of data entry by entering and updating service agreement billing and terms in custom operating system.
- Handles moderate dispute resolution and resolves all internal and customer inquiries through phone, email and customer ticketing system in a timely manner; escalates unresolved issues to Lead or Supervisor.
- Responsible for retrieval and entry of meter reads.
- Retrieves purchase orders for contract renewal.
Specific Job Function Descriptions:
Also responsible for manual billing of contracts with CFS, LFS/PPS, or MPS. Ensures payments are booked correctly. Complete more complex reporting required by the accounts.
Supports dealer accounts by manually completing EDI billing and processing fixed term rental contracts as needed.
Reviews all MPS documentation for accuracy; submits schedules to Data Management to have accounts and machines added to Oracle/S21. Reviews Print Fleet/MDS Cloud for connectivity. Sets up contracts; modifies, adds, deletes contracts; processes all billing and meter gathering. Completes all MPS reporting (QBRs, Toner Reconciliation, Monthly Profitability, Connectivity Rates).
Coordinates data flow between CFS and Canon Solutions America; reviews and tracks insourcing payments. Upgrades quotes for Sales. Facilitates all Waive Requests from CFS. Processes contract termination at End of Life; processes and enters all lease addendums and modifications. Works closely with Collection Team.
Processes manual billing for Professional Services, chargeable supplies, labor costs, and other provider billing. Advises Collections on cash or credit application to ensure accurate open receivables. Works to ensure billing format matches master agreement, (when appropriate) and provides custom reporting when necessary. Reconciles all customer billing with open receivables to ensure customer receives all billing from multiple departments correctly. Enters and uploads invoices to third party portals. Additional responsibilities are: Level II-Manages Rental Agreements, monitors terms, and adjusts pricing based on Master agreement terms and amendments.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college strongly preferred. 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Prior administration experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Good analytical ability required; prior ERP experience preferred.
- Ability to complete a high volume of data entry with good problem-solving skills required to support our complex customers.
- Knowledgeable of Service Agreements and Purchase Orders.
- Ability to work overtime required, especially at month end.
- Required to be available as needed for Business Continuity situations.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.