See all jobs in Schaumburg IL
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
US-IL-Schaumburg | US-MN-Eagan | US-CO-Centennial
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25036
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Functions as the Production Printing Sales Specialist responsible for ensuring achievement of the Region Plan for the Monochrome and Color Cut Sheet Production product families.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors.
- Ensures achievement of the Region Plan for the Monochrome and Color Cut Sheet Production product families.
- Validates the 90-day forecast for these products by sales rep and prepare accurate forecast (minimum 85% monthly accuracy).
- Act as subject matter and competitive expert.
- Leads, coaches and drives the sales process to reach plan achievements.
- Supports the managers in driving a high level of prospecting activities.
- Provides sales support necessary to meet adequate level of sales cycles and support Sales Reps' selling efforts.
- Manages the sales cycle for key, multiple unit prospects including key direct sales activities (e.g. key customer presentations, demonstrations, proposals and closing the business).
- Ensures sales representatives are fully trained and proficient in performing steps in sales cycle.
- Participates in all critical presentations and give key demonstrations as required.
- Team member, interacting with other Region Specialists on an ongoing basis to develop and exchange best practices and creative ideas in driving sales.
- Builds customer confidence in Canon's and the product offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
-Experience selling Production Printing products with 3+ years in a specialist position.
- Knowledge of Color and Color Sales Experience.
- Experience as an iGen3 Specialist who has been a DocuTech Specialist a plus.
- Ability to motivate and drive sales reps activity without direct management authority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled at giving powerful, convincing presentations and demonstrations.
- Independent, self-motivated, self-starter professional with ability to multi-task effectively, work well with others, quickly establish rapport with co-workers and customers, and have good credibility with high-level decision makers.
- Possess excellent sales skills with very strong objection-handling and closing ability.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and proficiency with numbers.
- Extensive travel throughout assigned territory, including overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
* In accordance with Colorado law, we are providing the anticipated base salary for this role if filled in Colorado: $95,000 - to $116,000
* This role is eligible for commisions under the terms of an applicable plan.
* This role is eligible for a transportation allowance.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.