See all jobs in Melville NY
Job Location: Melville, NY
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 24273
Position Type: Full-Time
Manages team of data analysts to compile timely analyses that are needed by Marketing, Strategic Pricing and all of Senior Management to measure and interpret business results and profile markets/verticals/pricing/promotions, in order to identify areas of business opportunity to help drive Sales. Oversees all standard reports and analysis created by the team. Must be able to provide analytical guidance and show initiative in implementing new data studies and tools to increase efficiency and help drive forward thinking company strategy. This role also manages all aspects of the Marketing Budget as well as financial transactions related to Marketing programs.
- Oversees creation of all standard reports and monthly meeting reports by required deadlines.
- Implements new analysis as needed to create forward thinking strategy, creates baseline reporting to measure markets/verticals/pricing/promotions to identify areas of business opportunity.
- Establishes ROI reporting for key initiatives.
- Prepares data plan to align with product and vertical launch plans. - Summarizes and presents key findings to management.
- Drives further implementation of Power BI or other business intelligence tools.
- Manages Marketing Budget including all budget updates, invoices, accrual and other monthly close responsibilities.
- Oversees process for claiming support for Marketing programs.
-Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required,
- 7 years of related experience and management experience
- Education/Experience preferred in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Finance, Data Science or similar discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, charts, graphs, and complex formulas. - Knowledge of Power BI or other data visualization, business intelligence and database tools a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Oracle a plus.
- Detail oriented and consistently accurate.
- Overtime as required.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.