Zuum Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers, brokers, and carriers on an automated platform. To better understand what we are about, please check out our website:
Were currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment.
*Please submit your resume now and attach your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if possible). This position has lots of room for growth!
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for business development, actively managing and growing enterprise accounts, forging partnerships, and providing excellent customer service. The Sales Account Managers role is to understand and solve our customers real business needs by helping them realize our complete product solutions. Finally, but more importantly, provide feedback to further improve our technology through an active customer engagement process.
- Introduce both digital freight marketplace capacity and technology capabilities to generate new business opportunities.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory as a Sales Account Manager. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base, and any new accounts generated.
- Understand each accounts resources, capacity, and profitability to assist Management in proper forecasting.
- Analyze and build a Key Account Manager Growth Chart to assess and track each accounts performance.
- Maintain activities on 100% account retention and identifying and increasing key relationships.
- Create a plan of internal protocol per account to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, and Product teams to maintain a healthy Net Promoter Score (NPS) and LifeTime Value (LTV) of each customer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in outside sales within a freight brokerage (inland), or transportation, 3PL, logistics, and supply chain industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations & Supply Chain Management preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs, and build relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to leverage the existing network of prospective customers
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Technology-savvy and organized
Zuum offers a competitive, starting compensation, with commission, benefits package, and an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Zuum Transportation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employe
Powered by JazzHR