Zuum Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers, brokers, and carriers on an automated platform. To better understand what we are about, please check out our website:
Were currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment.
*Please submit your resume now and attach your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if possible). This position has lots of room for growth!
The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for new business development, selling both capacity and digital freight solutions to enterprise accounts. The Strategic Account Executives role is to hunt, develop, and expand opportunities.
- Plan and organize a list of business leads, and target strategic accounts within the Midwest territory.
- Introduce both digital freight marketplace capacity and technology capabilities to generate new business opportunities.
- Meet a determined sales quota and manage all lead generation until closing.
- Consistently identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), stay on top of industry trends, and keep abreast of the latest technologies within and relevant industries.
- Ensure all prospecting activities are executed according to plan and pivot when necessary.
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, and Product teams to continue value-add for each customer introduced.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in outside sales within a freight brokerage (inland), or transportation, 3PL, logistics, and supply chain industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations & Supply Chain Management preferred
- Possess a proven track record and ability to leverage existing, successful business relationships and influence in the industry
- Ability to travel about 60% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Technology-savvy and organized
Zuum offers a competitive, starting compensation, with commission, benefits package, and an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Zuum Transportation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Powered by JazzHR