At Tennessees Patio in Quincy, IL, we value our work family above all else! Our goal for you as a Tennessees Patio employee is to allow your personality to shine and make it a great place to work, all while exceeding guest expectations.
As a Line Cook, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked
- Prepare components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sauting, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers
- Stock inventory and supplies
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling workplace surrounded by an amazing team, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices
- Positive personality and professional appearance
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must comply with all food safety procedures