See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Categories: Human Resources
Req ID: 4976
You are a key business partner who builds trusting relationships with stakeholders across the organization and leadership relies on your sound counsel. These partnerships, paired with your deep understanding of the skills and culture necessary for success, position you to foster a culture where all employees are growing their contributions and driving meaningful outcomes towards the organization's strategic goals.
We are looking for a collaborative professional like you to join our Stand Together Human Resources team who shares our commitment to equal rights, progress through mutual benefit, and the belief that all people are capable of extraordinary things.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Having a solid point of view on the talent position that is rooted in both skills and knowledge and also contribution to the culture of the organization
- Working with leaders to perform regular talent assessments
- A strong ability to capture and analyze talent data in a meaningful way that helps drive moments of insight on where things are going well and where we need to prioritize focus and resources
- Collaborating with leaders to create short, medium, and long-term talent plans to close existing talent gaps and ensure the right people are in the right roles
- Ensuring team members are meaningfully connected to the vision and strategy of their business
- Partnering with leaders to ensure team members have a clear articulation of their role and responsibilities that is shared with their supervisor and rooted in how they create value
- Providing clear and substantive feedback and coaching to team members
- Assisting with professional development plans to help team members continually grow their aptitudes and contribution
- Continually striving to drive innovation in HR systems, processes, and best practices
- Learning and applying Market Based Management (MBM) to solve problems and drive better decisions in our businesses
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Comfortable challenging business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong leader
- Strong bias towards action and ability to thrive in fast-paced and evolving environment
- Excitement for the vision and mission of Stand Together
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- 10+ years of personnel management preferred
- 10+ years of HR experience preferred
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds-including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy-to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class. PM19