See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Categories: Fundraising and Partnership Development
Req ID: 4853
Stand Together builds mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources toward inspiring and equipping social-change entrepreneurs. We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Stand Together's Development Team is looking for exceptionally organized self-starters to coordinate and support our development efforts in a fast-paced environment. Development Associates play an important role in equipping internal partners to engage in successful donor interactions and strategies.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Track action items, prepare the team and their collaborators for strategy and donor briefings, and coordinate meetings for the team with internal and external partners
- Collaborate with your regional fundraising teammates to successfully drive projects to completion on time
- Facilitate and engage information sharing across a multitude of internal teams
- Help execute regular donor communications
- Ensure data integrity through capturing and tracking relevant donor information
- Help donor prospect recruitment by placing calls and helping send communications to prospective donor offices
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 2 - 4 years of experience in development, sales, partnerships, or project coordination
- Strong sense of curiosity and willingness to dedicate attention to detail
- High degree of organization and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset toward identifying opportunities
- Commitment to the organization's vision
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Experience in a fundraising environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds-including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy-to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class. PM19