Rental Coordinator - Land Rover South Dade
Job ID: 2021-1670
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
Land Rover South Dade
Our Land Rover South Dade dealership is hiring for a part-time Rental Coordinator to join our team!
The Rental Coordinator will be responsible for receiving orders, generally in person, for rentals or loaner vehicles. May describe available options, compute costs, and accept payment.
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Compute charges for rentals or services and receive payments.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receives orders.
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation or description.
- Rent vehicles, arrange for provision of services to customers and accept returns.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures.
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Keep detailed records of transactions and customer information.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of vehicles rented.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Receive orders for services, such as rentals, repairs.
- Prepare merchandise for display for rental.
- Advise customers on use and care of vehicles.
- Receive, examine and assess damage on vehicle to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Fluent in English/Spanish required.
Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and office equipment such as fax, phone, scanner and calculator.