Sales Consultant - INFINITI
Job ID: 2021-1650
# of Openings: 1
Infiniti is a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group, Automotive News
Best Dealerships To Work For. If you have the drive we have the career for you.
In this position incumbent will be highly motivated to reach sales goals. Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by using their interpersonal and oral communication skills to ascertain the customers needs and desires and demonstrates characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles; and converts walk-in inquiries to buyers by closing sales.
EXPERIENCE, NO. DRIVE, YES.
Warren Henry Auto Group has built its success around enthusiastic, motivated individuals. People with character and drive. You dont need any previous automotive sales experience. In fact, we prefer it that way. All you need is an active drivers license, a clean record, and a true passion for success. Well show you the rest.
RIGHT NOW, we are seeking a Full-Time Sales Consultant for Warren Henry Infiniti.
This is an excellent opportunity for great earning potential while selling one of the most exciting automotive brands on the market.
Pays salary plus commission while training. You will have access to paid time off, medical, dental, vision, employer contributions to 401K, life insurance, and both short and long-term disability income protection.
Youll find that Warren Henry is not just a great place to work, its also a great place to build a career. We're one of Automotive News 90 Best Dealerships to Work For. Many of our employees have been with us for more than a decade, and have risen through the ranks by showing passion and dedication. Discover your career at Warren Henry.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care to customers.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer customer inquiries.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test drives.
- Place special orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of training whether voluntary or mandatory.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No prior automotive experience necessary.
- Must complete the Sales Achievement Predictor Battery of Tests, in order for application to be considered for employment.