Finance & Insurance Manager (Business Manager) - Keys Auto Center
Job ID: 2020-1617
# of Openings: 1
Keys Auto Center
The Finance and Insurance Manager sells new and used car-buyers financing, insurance and other programs/policies. F&I managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers.
- Provides customers with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions and maintains good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processes financing and leasing deals accurately and secures approval through financial sources and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understands and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect new and used-vehicles and finance departments.
- Creates and maintains processes with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Informs the sales team on information regarding finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealerships financing and extended service programs.
- Maintains up-to-date on applicable compliance, product and finance training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year College or university in finance or related field preferred.
- Two years experience in automotive sales.
- Ability to obtain AFIP Certification within six months.
- Ability to communicate with guests and employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, tasks, handle any customer situation or alert the proper staff for assistance.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.