Service Coordinator - Land Rover South Dade
Job ID: 2020-1603
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
Land Rover South Dade
As part of our Business Development team, the Service Coordinator is responsible for developing relationships with current and prospective clients to schedule and confirm appointments for the Service department. In this position, you will be working with the Service team and play a crucial role in customer retention.
A great candidate would have good people skills and a goal-orientated mentality, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Connecting with current and prospective clients by listening and understanding the customers needs to schedule the appointment.
- Communicating with the service department managers and service advisors to obtain any needed information to complete an appointment and satisfy the customers needs.
- Maintaining knowledge of how to process loaners, valet services and how to properly schedule these services.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Proven experience in customer service; sales preferred.
- Must possess strong desire to set and achieve goals.
- Effective and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with public communication.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K retirement planning with Employer Contributions
- Life and Accident Insurance (100% Employer Paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% Employer Paid)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Legal Services
- Lending Service