We are so excited to be growing our team! IRSG, a division of Pipp Mobile Storage Systems, is a provider of mobile storage systems and products that maximize even the smallest of storage spaces. Our global customers are primarily retail and office based, but more recently has expanded into the vertical farming industry. As a customer-centric team, our focus is the customer and providing the best service imaginable. We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, tuition reimbursement and a company-matched 401K, as well as a generous PTO package.
The Customer Service Team provides support services to internal and external customers that support IRSG markets and goals.
- Coordinating and carrying out all customer service activities, order processing and troubleshooting customer concerns.
- Assisting and supporting Regional Sales Managers, resellers, prospects and customers with product expertise, understanding, configuration and selection.
- Providing Regional Sales Managers, resellers, prospects and customers with requests for information and quotations; processing customer orders from products to service parts, and managing follow-up activities.
- Providing expertise in multiple product categories.
- Managing requests for non-standard product and customized solutions through the ERP system.
- Monitoring and managing product status events and communicating updated information appropriately.
- Supporting sales, marketing and engineering teams with product knowledge and analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess or demonstrate the following:
- High school degree or equivalent, 3 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Excellency in work prioritization and organization, professionalism, time management and professional communication.
- Solid experience with MS Office and ERP systems.