See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: US-VA-Arlington | US-KY-Louisville | US-FL-Tampa
Job ID: 2021-2077
# of Openings: 1
Category: Executive Office
About The Role:
ARC is searching for a VP, Business Transformation. In this role, you will provide leadership for ARC's core Business Transformation, an enterprise-level, multi-year, boundary-spanning program aimed at enabling ARC's future vision for distribution, which includes supporting the full spectrum of airline distribution models via flexible transaction processing workflows, billing and settlement, and other outputs that allow airlines and agencies to manage their partnerships more efficiently. The immediate focus for this role includes leadership for the design and delivery of the "next generation" of Settlement and Transaction Processing solutions, the very essence of ARC's role as a solutions provider to the airline/travel industry.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Partner with ARC's Executive leaders and the Business Transformation team members, both internal and external, in the development of a multi-phase, multi-year plan that meets defined functional and technical objectives for the future phases of the core Business Transformation.
- Lead ARC's Executive leaders and core Business Transformation team members in continually refreshing and developing the Transformation plan to support new and future business strategies.
- Provide day-to-day direction, management, and accountability for members of the core Business Transformation team. Actively coach and mentor team members to develop skills and capabilities for professional success on the Transformation and beyond.
- Provide leadership for the foundational (program/project management) components of the core Business Transformation effort, including governance, planning, and tracking of activities, deliverables, budgets, and schedules.
- Develop specific action plans - at the organization, process, and activity levels - for enacting the Transformation plan. Define tools and processes to support the effective identification and tracking of risks and issues that will impact Transformation efforts.
- Partner with functional leaders, customers and other senior-level stakeholders on business-critical topics related to the Transformation and its impact on the delivery of ARC's products and services.
- Provide regular communications, including status reports and presentations, to a variety of audiences, including Executive leaders, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate focus on and secure adequate resources for change management efforts required for successful adoption of Transformation solutions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- 15+ years of experience resulting in significant experience in large-scale program/project definition, planning and governance processes, models, and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in business/technology solutions design, development/integration, solutions delivery, quality assurance, and implementation.
- Solid expertise in organizational change that is inherent in transformation.
- Significant experience in managing external advisors and consultants, including systems integrators and applicable contract vehicles.
You Will Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and maintain relationships at various organizational levels.
- Adept at partnering with and influencing senior leaders, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including strong verbal, written, and social skills.
- Proven track record to lead and empower employees, especially in changing environments.
- Skilled in negotiation with and effecting alignment among peers and subordinates.Demonstrated ability to develop practical and creative solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Self-aware; confident; results driven.
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply