See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Job ID: 2021-2061
# of Openings: 2
Category: Business Analysis
About The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. In this position, you will work in conjunction with one or more product owners and product managers on the development and delivery of ARC's settlement products to customers. You will understand ARC and customer business processes, product and market strategies, roadmaps, and developmental change impacts and translate that into product processes and requirements for product and market growth. You will provide support for operational needs of the product for product billing, customer onboarding, demoing, training, and customer reporting, web analytics, data analysis (product and usage) related to the product. You will answer customer questions and demonstrate products both internally and externally. Additionally, you will gather information and document the findings from external customers and internal stakeholders. You will also participate in design, testing, and user acceptance activities in concurrence with the product team to ensure deliverables are on track to meet requirements and customer needs. You will apply your analytical and business skills to evaluate existing solutions, products and processes as well as new market opportunities in support of the ARC strategic plan. You will also research best practices, improve process efficiency and identify opportunities for cost savings and improved user experience.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Develop and maintain product documentation including requirements, business processes, and product processes. Define product requirements, and support product development/launch activities.
- Develop processes and operational requirements for customer onboarding, product fulfillment and deliver product training to customers in support of the product manager/product owner.
- Demonstrate the product, onboard customers and answer questions with limited support from the product owner/product manager.
- Work with the product manager, product owner and development teams on all levels (maintenance, backlog, new functionality, and new product development) of product requirements, product data quality standards, and conduct product-level analysis in support of the product.
- Be a change agent and an active participant during shaping of product releases utilizing knowledge learned from customers, market, and competitors. Be well versed on requirements and product needs to perform testing at any stage of the product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with product team members and internal stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure a common understanding of requirements and to provide a holistic picture of the product and its integration with business processes. Be a subject matter expert on all components of ARC settlement products.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience with a focus on the product development, enhancement, and maintenance processes (including but not limited to Requirements Writing, Development/Software knowledge, Testing, Impact analysis, product processes, product roadmaps)
- Data Analysis experience (both quantitative and qualitative), including Data Analysis for customer questions and solutions, marketing, operation analysis, and product data elements and how to use them, revenue/budget analysis, etc.
- Intermediate Proficiency MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PPT Focus)
- Understanding of and experience using agile development methodology
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Expertise in user behavior analytics and A/B testing.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply