See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: US-All Offices
Job ID: 2021-2045
# of Openings: 1
Category: Marketing, Design and Communications
About The Role:
As Web Developer you will act as front-end web developer and work closely within ARC's web development team, marketing, and product departments to create custom solutions across all websites. In this role, you will code and deploy digital marketing campaigns via Acoustic, Optimizely CMS and various social media platforms, and own user interface and user experience across multiple digital touchpoints, including email, product onboarding, event registration, website and landing pages.
This position is open to remote work and can be based anywhere in the continental U.S.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Build robust cross browser and cross platform user interfaces (cross browser capabilities).
- Manage and prioritize web projects, associated prioritization including code quality, development specifications, and standards on a technical level.Oversee the process for authoring, editing, publishing and maintaining content across all websites.
- Develop webpages with dynamic content and responsive mobile web experience.
- Design user interfaces with consideration for usability and layout.
- Create, modify and update webpages, web parts, and document libraires. Follow ARC's Flight Design guidelines on web design and standards.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in web development with an emphasis in creating cross browser compliant user interfaces
- Experience using version control such as GitHub and Bitbucket with a team
- Experience working with APIs with formats such as JSON and XML
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and UX tools such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with CMS like Optimizely CMS and Sharepoint as a content management system to create optimal solutions for both editors and visitors
- Experience with scheduling email campaigns
- Experience in Web Analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience leading frontend implementation efforts for internal corporate websites
- An understanding of browser compatibility and security limitations across all versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Familiarity with code optimization and software design principles, with a passion and demonstrated experience in UI design and development
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast-paced work environment and, at times, be flexible with last minute changes.
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply