We are so excited to be growing our team! Pipp Mobile Storage Systems is a provider of mobile storage systems and products that maximize even the smallest of storage spaces. Our global customers are primarily retail and office based, but more recently has expanded into the vertical farming industry. As a customer-centric team, our focus is the customer and providing the best service imaginable. We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, tuition reimbursement and a company-matched 401K, as well as a generous PTO package.
The Account Manager is the primary contact for assigned and new customer accounts, servicing the customer by maintaining and following construction schedules, providing information as requested, resolving customer concerns, accurately entering all quote and sales information into the ERP system, and working directly with internal departments to coordinate deliveries, installations and quote information.
The ideal candidate will possess or demonstrate the following:
- Customer service focused
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience required
- ERP experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree or 1-3 years relevant experience or combination preferred