Be a part of an exciting and innovative industry! Pipp Mobile Storage Systems is a provider of mobile storage systems and products that maximize even the smallest of storage spaces. Our global customers are primarily retail and office based but more recently has expanded into the vertical farming industry. As a customer-centric team, our focus is the customer and providing the best service imaginable. We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, tuition reimbursement and a company-matched 401K, as well as a generous PTO package.
The National Sales Manager with our Pipp Horticulture division is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with current customers, creating relationships with prospective and potential customers, and generating new sales opportunities for the company through a variety of avenues. This person works directly with the Account Managers to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Prospecting new sales opportunities.
- Attending trade shows and other industry events to generate and follow up on leads
- Maintaining sales opportunities in the company provided CRM program.
- Providing forecasting from generated sales to help manage manpower, work load and inventory levels.
- Presenting new products to current customer base.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree and 3 years of outside sales experience or industry work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Consistent demonstration of professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM programs
- Strong decision making skills.
This position is a remote work position, traveling up to 75% of the time depending on the region and product line.