Housekeeper Job Description:
If you love the outdoors and take pride in creating memorable first impressions, keep reading! As a Housekeeper, you play an important role in creating a memorable first impression for our guests from the moment they enter their tent. Known for providing guests with a glamping experience that includes all the comforts and luxury of home, your role is to ensure our tent accommodations are clean, well-maintained, replenished with consumables, and ready for our guests to enjoy their stay. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes free employee housing for the duration of employment.
House keeper Job Duties:
- Take pride in following protocol by meticulously and consistently ensuring our tents are clean, well-stocked, and ready to welcome our guests. This includes changing bedding with fresh linens, sweeping floors, sanitizing the personal space, dusting, and organizing.
- Interact regularly with co-workers and guests in a genuine, professional manner.
- Report concerns that need attention to the Housekeeping Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the stamina to work long hours in varying weather conditions.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards.
- Eagerly seek opportunities to ensure guests have everything they need.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred\
- Able to follow direction
- Strong communication Skills
- Friendly Team-Player
- Stamina and ability to work outdoors
- Work varied hours
Housekeeper Benefits (Dependent on Contract time)
- Free housing
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance