The Marketing Intern is responsible for managing a wide range of duties, most notably assisting in digital marketing plans for Rockhouse Partners (an Etix Company) and their clients. This position requires working closely with the Rockhouse Partners team of Marketing Specialists. Typical projects will include reporting, social media management, and email marketing campaigns. As skills progress, the intern will be added to a client account and will participate in ongoing digital projects. We're looking for a candidate who is creative, committed, and ready to learn!
- Running reports and documenting weekly/monthly ticket sales and web traffic for multiple clients
- Planning and scheduling social media calendars for multiple clients
- Implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Mid-term project: client email audit and analysis, or similar
- As skills progress, managing a client account and all day-to-day contact and services
Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel, and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to 4,000+ venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers, and multi-use facilities.
About Rockhouse Partners
Rockhouse Partners, an Etix company, is a technology-based marketing agency in Morrisville, North Carolina that advances the way entertainment properties engage fans through strategic digital and live event marketing, data analysis, ROI measurement, and e-commerce solutions.
- No sponsorship or H1B situations can be accommodated
- Relocation is not available for this position
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. .Requirements:
- Current college student, pursuing a degree in marketing, communication, business, or similar
- Passion for marketing and an interest in live events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web and office software 101 skills: a solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, social media, email marketing, and WordPress content management
- Graphic design and entertainment industry experience are a plus