Balchem Corporation develops, manufactures and markets specialty ingredients that improve and enhance the health and well-being of life on the planet, providing state-of-the-art solutions and the finest quality products for a range of industries worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in New Hampton, New York, (Hudson Valley area) and we have a broad network of sales offices, manufacturing sites, and R&D centers, primarily located in the US and Europe. Founded in 1967, Balchem is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ BCPC) with annual revenues over $640 million and a market cap exceeding $3.0 billion. The company consists of three business segments: Human Nutrition & Health; Animal Nutrition & Health; and Specialty Products. Balchem employs over 1,400 people worldwide who are engaged in diverse activities, committed to developing the company into global market leadership positions. To learn more about our dynamic, stable and growing company, visit www.balchem.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires being able to lift 50 lbs. several timed during shift
- Participate in Safety programs and work safely at all times.
- Tend to assigned machine that extrudes or agglomerated food products
- Start, stop, adjust, and trouble shoot assigned machines to maximize up-time.
- Accurately record running parameters of machine and product.
- Communicate with team members on machine status.
- Clean and sanitize all food processing equipment and areas are clean and ready for the following shift's production.
- Maintain appropriate records for all phases of production/sanitation, assuring accurate records.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Must be 18 years or older
- Knowledge of food manufacturing operations and equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- 12 hour first shift: Rotating days (7 days per pay period) 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
Shift Differentials (see our other postings for other position availability):
- Day shift positions: $0 shift differential
- Second shift positions: $1.25/hr. shift differential
- Third shift positions: $1.50/hr. shift differential
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Limited Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Savings Incentive Match Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off Accruals
- Holiday Pay