Column Five is looking to hire a full time Producer with a background in animation, and video production. Column Five is a B2B-focused creative agency that helps ambitious brands find and tell their best stories to drive real results.
Producers are great communicators, highly organized and natural collaborators - keeping their eyes on every detail along the way. Producers manage multiple creative projects and work directly with other producers, art directors, designers, animators, composers, sound designers, production companies, strategists, account directors, clients, and more, to produce great content. They are creatively adept, and maybe even dabble in the visual arts themselves. They thrive off of seeing a project from start to finish, and they take pride in their work. For our next producer hire, we want to know if you have solid experience within creative content production, and the ability to manage a myriad of projects at once.
At Column Five, youll work with a vibrant team of people in a fast-paced environment built on collaboration, camaraderie, freedom, and flexibility. Each day youll find surprising challenges that stretch your skills and expand your creativity. As a distributed team, we value responsibility and autonomy, so weve designed our tools and processes to help you do your best workthe way you work best. Most importantly, youll get the chance to grow with talented people who make you feel loved, respected, and welcomed. If youre ready to roll up your sleeves, we can make work a place of belonging and a source of fulfillment and joytogether.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage project timelines, budgets and objectives
- Work diligently and accurately in our project management software, ClickUp, to ensure details of project roadmaps and deliverables are accurate and agreed upon
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with our clients and all team members
- Lead creative brainstorms and ideation sessions for internal project teams, participate in pitching concepts and generating strategies for our clients
- Lead projects from start to finish, making sure not only our clients goals are met, but that our agency's creative ambitions are executed
- Source, hire, and manage workflows with freelancers, creative agencies and production companies
- Curiosity about the work we do, the client, the market, and how to make everything 10% better
- Humility to listen, grow, and learn
- Experience creating and managing production timelines for multiple creative projects at once
- Experience managing production budgets and crunching numbers
- Excellent writing and speaking skills, including presentation and negotiating skills, creative writing skills in storytelling a plus
- Experience/general knowledge of live action and animation workflows
- A strong eye for quality video content in both live action and animation
- Competitive salary
- Full health insurance
- Parental leave
- Trainings, education, and investment to support career growth
- FSA plan (medical and dependent care)
- Life insurance, long-term disability insurance
- Remote-first company
- Generous 401(k) savings plan
- A fun, engaged, and inclusive team
Compensation is dependent upon experience. We do not pay based on the location of the employee, rather based on the market rates in Orange County, CA.
We are a distributed- or remote-first company. This means that we are open to working with you if you live anywhere within the USA. If you desire to work in an office with other C5ers, we have an office in Costa Mesa, CA.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a current resume, and a cover letter that includes why you are the right person for Column Five.
No phone calls, please. Although we value the services recruitment agencies provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
Column Five is an Equal Opportunity Employer focused on creating a workplace of belonging. We encourage applicants from all walks of life and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, and other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note to applicants: On our application, we have an optional section that collects the federal equal employment opportunity data, known as an EEO-1 report. This report collects demographic workforce data including race/ethnicity, sex and job categories. Because it is a federally regulated program, we are not able to modify the categories. We acknowledge that some of the designations are not inclusive to all identities. For example, the data does not designate a non-binary gender option and may not coincide with how you identify in other ways. We hope one day we can all be federally (and globally) recognized by the identities we hold true to ourselves.
Column Five is not currently required to report this data, but we collect it as a way to track how we are doing in hitting our goals of reaching, at minimum, the national census numbers for applicant diversity. This is important to us as weve made commitments to expanding our companys diversity. We track this data during recruiting cycles and modify our strategies to ensure we are reaching more communities and qualified applicants wherever they may live, and whatever identities they hold, nationally.
Powered by JazzHR