The Digital Marketing Manager will lead integrated digital campaign through the creation, implementation, tracking, and analysis of initiatives. Day-to-day responsibilities will include email campaign management, website updates and improvements, website performance tracking, platform and list management, analysis and reporting on all digital tools, and support of video production as needed. Effective management of paid social and search budgets, assessing analytics, advising cross-functional teams to maximize ROI, and drive traffic and conversions.
- Own end-to-end execution of email projects/campaigns: Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and create campaigns in Salesforce; set up email creative (from HTML templates); generate test emails; segment and upload consumer lists into email tool; coordinate and schedule deployments.
- Manage website content and evaluate performance by analyzing metrics, producing reports, and recommending enhancements.
- Serve as a digital technology SME and use a disparate array of marketing automation tools, survey tools, and various software applications to support Marketing programs and company initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO, PPC and digital marketing.
- Create and execute paid social media and Search Engine Optimization program.
- In collaboration with fellow marketing team members, develop and maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all digital platforms.
- Manage technical aspects of the department's Marketing Automation software used to generate, distribute and report on leads.
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business Administration, Marketing Communications or relevant discipline. Associate's degree required.
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing Communications with working experience leveraging a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce) and emphasis on Digital Marketing responsibilities.
- Experience with Word Press required.
- Demonstrate a passion for content marketing and advancement of the function.
- Proficiency in building email journeys.
- Ability to understand, translate, and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to identify bottlenecks and drive decision making capabilities.
- Demonstrate functional and cross-functional team partnership with excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to managing workload, delivering on commitments, and own professional development.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to adjust to changing and competing priorities.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively partner with and advise internal and external stakeholders.
- Manufacturing industry, E-commerce, and landing page development experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.