Electrician Level II
Rise Modular designs, engineers and manufactures industry leading full volumetric modular units for the multi-family apartment and hospitality industries in the Upper Midwest. In addition, the company's affiliated development arm executes select multi-family development projects and partners with other developers to bring key know-how of modular technologies and to share execution risk.
The Electrician will install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems in the modular units.
- Installs electrical fixtures in modules.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring.
- Installs conduits and pipes to electrical wires and cables.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years' previous related experience.
- Technical schooling or certification preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be able to see color or discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods of standing, climbing ladders, bending and kneeling.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds at a time.
Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working for a progressive and innovative organization. We are willing to train so come grow with us!
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our website at www.risemodular.com