Sawyer; Milling / Cutting.
Rise Modular designs, engineers and manufactures industry leading full volumetric modular units for the multi-family apartment and hospitality industries in the Upper Midwest. In addition, the company's affiliated development arm executes select multi-family development projects and partners with other developers to bring key know-how of modular technologies and to share execution risk.
The sawyer: milling and cutting employee cuts wood to assist with various types of construction projects.
- Measures, Marks and arranges materials to establish layout based on blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Operates Hornet MD20 mill.
- Cuts and shapes structures, forms and other fixtures from wood.
- Uses various hand and power tools along with large cutting machines.
- Joins materials with the most appropriate nail, screw, staple or adhesive.
- Ensures accuracy of work by checking completed projects with tools such as measuring devices. Corrects problems as needed.
- Adheres to local building safety codes and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Keep area clean.
- 1-3 years' previous related experience.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately. .
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds at a time.
Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working for a progressive and innovative organization. We are willing to train so come grow with us!
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our website at www.risemodular.com