Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Rental Fleet Technician for our Power Construction Equipment Division!
$2000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$1000 at time of hire and $1000 after 90-days*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Rental Fleet Technician Job purpose: Servicing BPS generator rental fleet, including: troubleshooting, repairing, performing preventative maintenance, and set-up.
Rental Fleet Technician Essential Job Functions:
- Perform preventative maintenance & repairs on rental equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Read and interpret equipment manuals.
- Responsible for the care, cleanliness and upkeep of work area.
- Process required paperwork in a timely and complete manner.
- Provide recommendations and develop strategies on how to improve quality and quantity of services provided to our customers.
- Further education to stay abreast of technological changes and develop knowledge base.
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Rental Fleet Technician, including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons Why You Want to Work at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Rental Fleet Technician Requirements:
- Must own hand tools; specialty tools will be provided by the Company (tool allowance also provided)
- DOT Medical Card
- Technical degree or certifications desirable
- Generator experience preferred
- Military, EGSA, or factory certification highly desirable
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Able to comprehend and troubleshoot from wiring schematics
- Knowledge of A/C D/C circuits and electrical principles
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English
- Excellent customer service skills