In this role, the qualified candidate's primary responsibility is to develop an efficient process to meet the daily goals set by the leadership team. This is accomplished by assisting with the daily processing of machines and material as directed. The qualified candidate will support the Supervisor by ensuring all employees follow standard safety rules and comply with PPE requirements. This individual will also support the training of new hires so that they are able to meet job requirements while maintaining good communication with the operators as well as leadership. Ensure that housekeeping standards are met to promote a safe and professional work environment.
- Make changes to the machine process and material blends.
- Assist in developing an efficient process to meet daily goals set by the production management team.
- Responsible for daily processing of machines and raw material handling.
- Required to maintain control of processes for injection molding.
- Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments on injection molding machines.
- Responsible for ensuring all parts meet IWT QA Standards, preform routine QA checks
- Assist supervisor with training utility and machine operators.
- Ensure all employees maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintains an open line of communication with all employees.
QUALIFICATIONS (must have):
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts (7pm-7am on a 2-2-3 schedule).
- Strong knowledge of injection molding and ability to process an injection molding machine.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills required.
- Must have strong problem solving and math skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to train and knowledge of ISO Standards
- Postitive, Can-Do Attitude