Saturday: 9am to Monday 9am, including 2 asleep overnights ; or
Friday: 9pm to Sunday at 9pm, including 2 asleep overnights.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the P2P Personnel Policies and Procedures and the P2P Policies to Promote Human Dignity
- Participate in the development and implementation of ISP programs designed to develop personal competencies based on Long-Range plans supporting people in accessing community services and activities.
- Complete all documentation responsibilities and maintain the confidentiality of all information relating to the individuals supported by P2P
- Participate in agency and Department of Developmental Services training programs and attend staff meetings.
- Assist and support people in maintaining healthy lifestyles in a safe and secure environment.
- Participate in the maintenance of house, grounds, furnishings, and equipment.
- Take direction from the Program Manager and participate in program and personnel evaluations.
- Effectively communicate with Program Manager on a weekly basis regarding issues affecting residents/programming/property/etc.
- Provide direction to and act as role model for other P2P staff on weekend shifts in absence ofcProgram Manager.
- Be responsible for monthly calendar of activities for the residents.
- P2P staff may be re-assigned to other P2P work locations based on the needs of the residents
Job Type: Full-Time, benefit-eligible position
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in Human Services required;
- Commitment to promote community inclusion activities;
- current MAP (Medication Administration Program) certification or ability to obtain it within 6-months;
- Massachusetts Driver's License; required;
- First Aid and CPR training required;