** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME **
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible self- scheduling and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named Best Place to Have a Baby in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
- Work location: Fort Worth, TX
- Work environment: Orthopedic/Joint Replacement
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, Rotating Weekends/Holidays, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM or 7P to 7A
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (required) Completion of BSN within earliest start date in Texas Health RN Role (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire (required)
- Current BLS (required) expiration date greater than 3 months preferred.
- CPI training within 60 days of hire (required)
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program (required)
Position Responsibilities The Orthopedic RN is responsible for the delivery of care that promotes the safety and well-being of joint replacement patients but may include ortho procedures with a variety of concurrent medical issues such as CHF, COPD, asthma, diabetes, renal failure. This 25 bed unit is where the most effective improvements of patients are seen.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will have
- 1+ years of Med/surg or Orthopedic RN experience in acute care setting (preferred)
- Strong med/surg experience including charge/preceptor skills (preferred)
- ONC Orthopedic Nurse Certified within 2 years (preferred)
Why Texas Health
As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to THIS EMAIL .