Restaurant Assistant Manager
Dedicated to creating Exceptional Guest Experiences and Amazing BBQ!
Our Mission: To serve great tasting BBQ in a friendly way that keeps em coming back !
Smokey Mo's BBQ takes pride in delivering delicious, high-quality barbeque with
excellent service. We want our guests to feel welcome and appreciated. We are looking
for the leaders that will build the teams that can deliver our expectation of Excellence.
Smokey Mo's BBQ Managers enjoy competitive wages, performance-based bonuses,
flexible schedules, health benefits, paid vacations and discounts. And, you can take
pride in the work you do and the company you work with!
Smokey Mo's BBQ might be the place for you if you:
- Love great BBQ!
- Take pride in providing great food with great service!
- Enjoy creating a fun, energetic, fast paced environment
- Are a genuinely positive and energetic person
- Want to be and feel like part of a team
- Create a positive, effective, productive team
- Provide training and development of your team through coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving team member concerns and communicating goals and expectations effectively
- Hold yourself and your team accountable for completing all assigned tasks and reaching goals
- Exceed guest expectations
- Ensure all food is prepared and presented according to Smokey Mo's BBQ standards and procedures
- Resolve guest complaints with respect and a sense of urgency
- Make our guests your top priority
- Perform Administrative tasks
- Understand how your actions and those of your team impact the financial success or the restaurant
- Be able to accurately communicate through accurate completion of reports, and through email, information necessary to upper management
- Have, or be able to acquire, Food Manager Certification and TABC Certification.
- Attend shifts according to schedule and in proper uniform
- Able to stand for 10-12 hours
- Able to reach, bend, squat, stoop, shake, carry, push and lift items up to 60 pounds throughout the shift
- Be able to follow instructions and perform duties accurately and efficiently
- Good hearing for accurate communication
- Be able to multi-task effectively
- Complete Smokey Mo's BBQ Manager Training
- Basic Computer skills (Word, Excel, Email)
- Able to coach, develop and delegate to a team