Leads and directs care of child and adolescent psychiatric patient, serves as clinical lead for the multi-disciplinary care team. Provides direct patient care to assigned patient and serves as a resource for multi-disciplinary team.
- Direct Reports: Medical Director
- Supervisory Functions: None
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Continually required to sit.
- Occasionally required to use hands.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to lift/push light weights (less than 25 pounds)
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral, depth, and ability to adjust or focus
- Typical office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
- Travel to company subsidiaries may be necessary.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine.
- 3 years of post-doctoral experience, to include approved psychiatric residency training programs, in the delivery of mental health treatment of children, adolescents, and/or adults.
- Licensed by the State of Arizona, eligible for Board Certification
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Board certified in Psychiatry
- DEA X License